Okay! I have gotten the hiking plans /targets for at least the next 2-3 weeks all planned out. (shown in no chronological order)
1) Elephant Mountain in the evenings.
2) Tiger Mountain – One of the 4 Beast Mountains which is about 2 train stations away from my place.
3) Jiu Wu Feng (9-5 Peak) – Expecting it to be slightly more challenging compared to Elephant/Tiger Mountain.
4) Yang Ming Shan – Made plans with a friend and we will be attempting one of the relatively more challenging trails together.
5) Last but not least, THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA!!! Yup! No kidding!! I´m heading up to Beijing next week and it is definitely on my to-do list for the weekend.
Note: I´m hoping that I can do either the Elephant Mountain or Tiger Mountain this weekend. Hopefully, we get good weather in Taipei City. Maybe I get to do both mountains. Who knows? *fingers crossed* 😀